Each year, the Claremont Institute sponsors a number of ambitious college students with internships during the Fall and Spring semesters. Interns, in the office or remotely, work on a range of research and writing projects, including our Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence, the Claremont Review of Books, our fellowship programs, and our National Security projects.
We now accept internship applications on a rolling basis for the Fall and Spring internships. For more information, please contact Assistant Director of Programs, Eric Coykendall, at email@example.com.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A resume and any academic transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A 100 word statement on the most important book you have read in the last two years, and why it was significant.
- A one page statement describing your interest in the Claremont Institute, and three policy areas on which you would be most interested in researching or writing.
- The dates you would be available to work.
Application materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the following address:
The Claremont Institute
Attn: Eric Coykendall
937 W. Foothill Blvd, Suite E
Claremont, CA 91711
You may also reach us at (909) 621-6825 x105.