The Proposition, published quarterly by the Claremont Institute, takes its name from Abraham Lincoln's memorable words in the Gettysburg Address: "conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."
• The Claremont Institute's 2007 Publius Fellows
• Senator Fred Thompson joins the Claremont Institute in Newport Beach, California
• Senior Fellow Edward J. Erler on Birthright Citizenship
• Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld to Receive Statesmanship Award at 2007 Churchill Dinner
• Come Sail with the Claremont Institute
← Click the issue to download (852KB .pdf)